Sunday, August 3, 2008

buh-bye summer

well, in 7 minutes summer comes to a screeching halt as summer is officially over. i will be going to bed at 10:30 for the first time since june 1st. school starts for us teachers tomorrow at 8:00.

i think that we teachers secretly love the beginning of school as much as kids. i bought new school supplies and new school clothes that i can't wait to show off. we get to see our friends that we haven't seen all summer and we are really eager to learn new stuff just like our kids. let's just keep this to ourselves, shall we??? if it wasn't for getting up early i'd really like this job (tee-hee).

well, the coffee is ready to be put on in the morning, my cereal bowl is waiting to be filled, my make-up and hair stuff is all laid out and my new clothes are laid out, too, so i guess i'm ready. good bye summer, it was fun.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

You must be out yo' mind! If I could, I'd do nothing but travel and I'd see the kids whenever it struck me. Alright, that may not be entirely true, but I think I would like to have a 6-month off, 4 month on kind of schedule. I can dream, right?!

keyofdjonz said...

that would leave you 2 months for band camp right????