Saturday, March 7, 2009

cell phones and projectors


yeah! here's what my new phone looks like. i have mp3, unlimited texting, camera ability, fun stuff : )


another techie thing that has happened is that my school just mounted our video projectors to our ceiling and gave each 5th grade teacher their own laptops to use for school. now i know, those of you who are in upper level grades have probably had this for some time but for us in elementary school this is a big deal! i love it! i have the computer at my desk hooked up to the projector and all my morning work, announcements, vid streaming are done from my desk. i have done powerpoints about writing, i can also hook it to my elmo which saves alot on paper.

if someone had told me that i would be proficient in this technology i would have laughed in their faces, now i can't teach without it!

No comments: